Later this month, MIT SMR will launch "Artificial Intelligence and Strategy," a new content initiative that will explore the growing use of artificial intelligence in the business landscape. We invite you to sign up for our free monthly AI newsletter and be the first to hear about new insights on this leading-edge topic.
Our exploration will look specifically at how AI is affecting the development and execution of strategy in organizations. From leading scholars, business executives, and MIT SMR editors, the AI newsletter will bring you compelling research, articles, blogs, reports, and eventsthat:
• Explore the ways in which AI influences human decision making.
• Analyze how deep learning can mimic the way the human brain understands information.
• Look at how AI challenges managers to reconsider their roles and redefine their operating principles.
• Investigate the increasing collaboration between humans and machines.
• Teach leaders how to adapt training, performance, and talent acquisition strategies.
• Examine how AI affects strategy setting in a new world of platforms and ecosystems.
I look forward to exploring with you this exciting and challenging topic, and welcome your thoughts and ideas on its focus.
MIT Sloan Management Review