Throughout Herbert Simon's wide-ranging career—in public administration, business administration, economics, cognitive psychology, philosophy, artificial intelligence, and computer science—his central aim has been to explain the nature of the thought processes that people use in making decisions.
談Simon在 Public Administration 領域。
Herbert A. Simon以"public policy"名等的論文、重要的演講。
Herbert A. Simon 的學術精華，除上述零星中譯外，我們可從他與D. W. Smithburg和V. A. Thompson合著的 Public Administration（1956，第一版有雷飛龍先生譯為《行政學》，1992第二版---Simon 似乎有此新板的序言，待查。）
《官僚機構──政府機構的作為及其原因》 (Bureaucracy: What Government Agencies Do and Why They Do it)
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../National_Partnership_for_Reinventing_Gover...The National Partnership for Reinventing Government (NPR), originally the National Performance Review, was an interagency task force to reform the way the United States federal government works in the Clinton Administration. The NPR was created on March 3, 1993.
- From Red Tape to Results: Creating a Government That Works Better and Costs Less (September 1993)
- Creating a Government That Works Better and Costs Less: Status Report (September 1994)
- By the People (video, September 1994)
- Common Sense Government: Works Better and Costs Less (September 1995)
- Reinvention's Next Steps: Governing in a Balanced Budget World (March 1996)
- The Best Kept Secrets in Government (September 1996)
- The Blair House Papers (January 1997)
- ACCESS AMERICA (February 1997)
Document updated February 1997
《官僚機構──政府機構的作為及其原因》 翻譯評論及China Lake兩難：附原文 Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake